Make a difference.
Careers in healthcare.
Slide: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Consider a career that allows you to make a real difference in the lives of others: the challenging and rewarding healthcare field. We offer hands-on training in many healthcare fields and work closely with industry to ensure you receive training to meet the needs of future employers and the citizens you will serve.
Following his passion
Josh Prasad has always found electricity fascinating. Having the ability to complete his Electrical Apprenticeship program so close to his hometown of Marysville, BC helped him transfer his interest in electricity into his career. Read more about Josh Prasad
Is College of the Rockies Right for You?
We offer a comprehensive mix of vocational, trades, career technical and academic programs and services, for full-time or part-time study. Not close to one of our campuses? No problem. We have hundreds of classes you can take online.
- College of the Rockies Board Approves Sexual Misconduct Protocols
- College of the Rockies Pilots Innovative Course
- College of the Rockies Nursing Students Holding Health Fair
- Meeting the health-care needs of people in Invermere
- Record Number of Exhibitors at Annual Career and Job Fair
Experience a virtual online tour of College of the Rockies - explore our campus locations, buildings, classrooms and community.