Make a difference.
Careers in healthcare.
Slide: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Consider a career that allows you to make a real difference in the lives of others: the challenging and rewarding healthcare field. We offer hands-on training in many healthcare fields and work closely with industry to ensure you receive training to meet the needs of future employers and the citizens you will serve.
Finding her calling
Haley Pelton wasn’t sure what she wanted to do after graduating from high school in 2007. She began taking University Studies courses at College of the Rockies because of the affordable tuition and ability to remain at home. Read about Haley's path from COTR to Midwifery
Is College of the Rockies Right for You?
We offer a comprehensive mix of vocational, trades, career technical and academic programs and services, for full-time or part-time study. Not close to one of our campuses? No problem. We have hundreds of classes you can take online.
- College of the Rockies Announces New Executive Director, Public Relations
- College of the Rockies Screening Al Gore Documentary
- College of the Rockies President David Walls Signs Contract Extension
- College of the Rockies Sees Significant Growth
- College Board Elects New Chair and Vice-Chair
Experience a virtual online tour of College of the Rockies - explore our campus locations, buildings, classrooms and community.