#1 in the world for
international student satisfaction
Slide: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
As a small college we pride ourselves in getting to know our students and our international students agreed! We ranked #1 out of 176 institutions for student satisfaction, learning support and lecture quality.
Cooking Up A Great Career
Brandon Kennedy has always loved to cook. Looking to improve his skills, he enrolled in the Professional Cook Training program at College of the Rockies in 2001. Since his training he has had the opportunity to refine his cooking skills in a wide variety of environments. Learn more about Brandon's cooking career.
Is College of the Rockies Right for You?
We offer a comprehensive mix of vocational, trades, career technical and academic programs and services, for full-time or part-time study. Not close to one of our campuses? No problem. We have hundreds of classes you can take online.
- College of the Rockies Nursing Students Holding Health Fair
- Meeting the health-care needs of people in Invermere
- Record Number of Exhibitors at Annual Career and Job Fair
- College of the Rockies Congratulates Skills BC Winners
- College of the Rockies Campuses Closed February 10
Experience a virtual online tour of College of the Rockies - explore our campus locations, buildings, classrooms and community.