Make a difference.
Careers in healthcare.
Slide: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Consider a career that allows you to make a real difference in the lives of others: the challenging and rewarding healthcare field. We offer hands-on training in many healthcare fields and work closely with industry to ensure you receive training to meet the needs of future employers and the citizens you will serve.
College of the Rockies Grad Lands the Best Job in the World
Greg Snell, an Oshawa, Ontario native, was living in Golden, BC and working in the tourism industry when he learned about the Adventure Tourism Business Operations program offered at College of the Rockies. Now he works all over the world! Learn more about Greg
Is College of the Rockies Right for You?
We offer a comprehensive mix of vocational, trades, career technical and academic programs and services, for full-time or part-time study. Not close to one of our campuses? No problem. We have hundreds of classes you can take online.
- College of the Rockies Nursing Students Holding Health Fair
- Meeting the health-care needs of people in Invermere
- Record Number of Exhibitors at Annual Career and Job Fair
- College of the Rockies Congratulates Skills BC Winners
- College of the Rockies Campuses Closed February 10
Experience a virtual online tour of College of the Rockies - explore our campus locations, buildings, classrooms and community.