Child, Youth and Family Studies
CYFS Admission Requirements
Educational requirements for all Child, Youth, and Family Studies programs:
- Secondary school graduation with a minimum of 65% in English 12, or equivalent.
General Requirements for all CYFS Programs:
- Canadian citizenship or landed immigrant requirement as outlined in this Program Guide under Admissions/Registration.
- Good command of oral and written English.
- Current immunization record.
- Criminal record search.
Note: Conviction of a criminal offense may influence an applicant's access to the program, to practicum placements or to employment opportunities. Any associated cost is the responsibility of the student.
How to apply for admission:
- Complete a College of the Rockies application for admission and/or re-admission form. Submit required documentation confirming admission requirements.
- Contact Registration/Admissions to request a copy of the CYFS program Admissions Package.
- Complete and return the package.
Click here for the College Admissions, Registration, and Fees webpage for more information.