Becoming a Student (Admissions)
Information for students from the Territories

Exclamation Mark The following information is provided only as a guideline. Please confirm your transferability with College of the Rockies Education Advisors, and with any other BC institution you plan to attend.

BC Curriculum Yukon Equivalent
English 12 English 12
History 12, or
First Nation Studies 12
History 12, or
First Nation Studies 12
Principles of Math 12 Principles of Math 12
Calculus 12 Calculus 12
Biology 12 Biology 12
Chemistry 12 Chemistry 12
Physics 12 Physics 12
BC Curriculum Northwest Territories &
Nunavut Equivalent
English 12 English 30, or
English Language Arts 30-1
History 12, or
First Nation Studies 12
Social Studies 30, or
Language 30
Principles of Math 12 Pure Math 30
Calculus 12 Math 31
Biology 12 Biology 30
Chemistry 12 Chemistry 30
Physics 12 Physics 30

Financial Aid

Students who have not resided in British Columbia for at least one year, prior to the start of their study period must apply for student loan funding through the province in which they resided for a minimum of one year prior to coming to BC.

Northwest Territories Student Financial Assistance

Yukon Student Financial Assistance

Nunavut Student Financial Assistance
Phone: (867) 857-3085 or 1-877-860-0680 (toll free)