Getting a post-secondary education is an important investment in your future. Just like any investment, you need to make a plan and find sources of funding. We can help. If you think you might need help funding your education, we strongly recommend that you discuss your needs with our Financial Assistance and Awards Advisor.
2019-2020 ENTRANCE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION - NOW OPEN FOR NEW STUDENTS ENTERING FULL TIME IN FALL 2019! Over $50,000 available to students entering College of the Rockies for the first time! Deadline to apply is March 31, 2019
The Teck Scholarships offer six, $2,000 scholarships to students entering College of the Rockies in the Heavy Mechanical or Electrician Foundation programs.
Fill in the application and submit by August 15 for the fall 2019 semester.
College of the Rockies offers a variety of entrance bursaries for students entering full time programs in the fall for the first time. The application is now available. Apply by August 15, 2019
Deadline - April 15, 2019
- List of Financial Awards for New or Future Students - Application now open!
- List of Scholarships and awards for currently enrolled students- Closed
- Apprenticeship Loan and Grants for Trades Students
- Nursing Students - Registered Nurses Education Bursary-Applicaiton open.
- Credit Union Foundation of BC scholarships - Check website for application deadlines.
Student Loan Information
2019-2020 Application available after June 1, 2019 for studies after August 1, 2019