Getting a post-secondary education is an important investment in your future. Just like any investment, you need to make a plan and find sources of funding. We can help. If you think you might need help funding your education, we strongly recommend that you discuss your needs with our Financial Assistance and Awards Advisor.
The Teck Scholarships offer six, $2,000 scholarships to students entering College of the Rockies in the Heavy Mechanical or Electrician Foundation programs.
Fill in the application and submit by August 15 for the summer/fall semester.
Entrance bursaries are for students entering College of the Rockies for the first time in September 2018 or January 2019. These bursaries are for any students entering into the Business Management, Engineering, Fire Training, Health Sciences, Practical Nursing, Professional Cook Training, University studies Arts or Sciences programs. There are also bursaries for East Kootenay, Elk Valley or Kimberley residents in any program. See the application for details. Deadline to apply is August 15, 2018
- List of Financial Awards for New or Future Students - closed.
- List of Scholarships and awards for currently enrolled students- Application closed. Opens Sept 1
- Apprenticeship Loan and Grants for Trades Students
- Nursing Students - Registered Nurses Education Bursary
- Credit Union Foundation of BC scholarships - Application now open!
Student Loan Information
2018-2019 Application available after June 1, 2018 for studies after August 1, 2018