2017/18 Entrance Scholarships and Awards
College of the Rockies offers over $50,000 in entrance awards to first-time students entering into full time programs at the College.
- Students must be Canadian Citizens or a Permanent Resident.
- Students entering College of the Rockies for the first time directly from Secondary School in 2017, or, entering after taking time off after leaving Secondary School in 2016 for a period less than 12 months.
Select a link below for more information: ⇓
Scholastic Distinction Scholarships
- (up to two years free tuition)
Academic Excellence Entrance Scholarships
- ($500 up to one year free tuition)
University Studies, Art or Sciences Entrance Scholarships
- (three $1000 scholarships available)
Practical Nursing Entrance Scholarship
How to apply for all entrance scholarships:
- Apply on-line through the Entrance Scholarship application by March 31, 2017.
After you have completed your Grade 12 first semester, obtain an official Secondary School transcript containing completed and in progress courses. (You can obtain these from your secondary school office or your provincial Ministry of Education)
Mail or drop off your documents by the deadline to:
College of the Rockies,
Financial Assistance and Awards Office,
PO Box 8500,
2700 College Way,
Cranbrook BC, V1C 5L7