Financial Assistance and Awards Information Sessions
Find out what's new for 2017-18 for government student loans, grants and awards. These in depth sessions will go over how to finance your education. Topics will include the complete student loan process as well as information on grants, scholarships and awards. Whether you are attending College of the Rockies or not, these sessions are open to the public. If you have never had a government student loan before then you should attend one of these sessions. New grants, loans and changes to some programs for 2017-18.
Sessions will be held at College of the Rockies campuses as follows:
- College of the Rockies -Cranbrook, May 9, 5:30 pm, Room 205
- College of the Rockies - Kimberley, May 10, 5:30 pm
- College of the Rockies - Creston, May 16, 6:00 pm
- Prince Charles Secondary School - Creston, May 16, 3:30 PM
- College of the Rockies - Fernie - May 17, 4:00 pm