New Student Orientation
Not-for-profit, Club or Community Partner
Not-for Profit, Club or community partner
Complete registration form (registration form attached) and return it to Brian Millis Bmillis2@cotr.bc.ca
They will contact you regarding the next steps and schedule of events.
- In mid to late-August, the Student Life team will send an email with your Exhibitor Package and information.
- Please review the Exhibitor Package and contact us if you have any questions or concerns
The exhibitor package
Your package will include:
- Campus map indications drop-off location for exhibit materials and exhibitor parking
- Check-In information including details about parking
- Any additional information exhibitors will need!
What does registering for Showcase provide?
- Access to 500+ new to the College of the Rockies students who will be on campus for the community showcase, 25+ volunteers who support our new students, as well as returning students, other staff, faculty and community members on campus throughout the day.
- One 6' folding table, table cloth, and two chairs
- Complimentary parking, WiFi access.
Important Consideration for Exhibitors
- You may be positioned outside where there may not be all that much access to shade at the event area as the College of the Rockies does not provide tents for any Showcase vendors, please see our "Bring Your Own Tent" policy to ensure you have access to appropriate sun protection!
- In accordance with the College of the Rockies policy, exhibitors are prohibited from selling to students or engaging them in contracts at the showcase.
- Parking can be busy on campus, so please arrive on time to ensure your exhibit is ready and you've secured parking.
- There are wasps and bees on campus, so please be aware!
Bring Your Own Tent
- Showcase goes on regardless of rain or shine, so we ask that vendors be prepared! You are more than welcome to bring your own tent to the showcase, as the College of the Rockies does not provide tents to any of the vendors participating in the event. If you have any questions feel free to contact us.