The International Youth Internship Program offers Canadian post-secondary graduates the opportunity to gain professional experience through international development work.
College of the Rockies, Bow Valley College and Selkirk College will provide opportunities to 29 young Canadians in 2022 to support sustainable international development initiatives with partners in Africa, Central America, and the Caribbean.
The program, which is funded through Global Affairs Canada, is part of the Government of Canada's Youth Employment Strategy.
Through the program, College of the Rockies, Bow Valley College and Selkirk College aim to:
- Provide eligible Canadian youth with international experience, skills and knowledge that will prepare them for future employment.
- Increase employment opportunities by promoting awareness among Canadian organizations of the advantages of integrating young Canadian professionals into their structures and programs.
- Provide opportunities for Canadian youth to promote Canada’s international development efforts both in Canada and abroad.
To qualify, Canadian youth must:
- Be between the ages of 19 - 30
- Be graduates of a degree or diploma program
View International Internships offered by Bow Valley College
View International Internships offered by Selkirk College
10 Internships offered through College of the Rockies: