If you are an architect, designer, engineer, builder or policymaker, this course is for you. Join hundreds of building professionals across Canada who have qualified with the world’s most recognized and elite qualification in energy-efficient building design, that of Certified Passive House Designer/Consultant (CPHD). The Passive House course is offered through the Canadian Passive House Institute (CanPHI) in concert with Stich Consulting & Design.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
• Implement Passive House Design.
• Calculate the economic benefits of the Passive House approach.
• Design the thermal building envelope including the airtightness and weather tightness systems.
• Layout the energy efficiency related to building services.
• Use and understand the basics of the Passive House software PHPP.
Note: There are 33 CPD points available with BC Housing.
No Available Sessions
There are currently no available sessions for this course. Please add your name to our waitlist and we'll let you know the next time we run this course.