Your official welcome to life at College of the Rockies
Content will be available starting December 14 and throughout the Winter 2021 semester.
Set yourself up for success!
JumpStart is designed to enhance your transition to the College and help you achieve your academic goals.
On December 14, students will receive an email from the College of the Rockies Student Navigators advising them about the JumpStart – Preparing for College course. JumpStart is a free online course that helps students prepare for the upcoming term by providing tips, small tasks to complete, and information about services. Participating in JumpStart has a positive impact on a student’s academic success and transition to college.
- Welcome to the Territory: Video of College Elder
- Campus Community
- President’s Welcome - Video
Highly Recommended Sections:
- Student protocol for COVID-19 – Information, quiz, and student agreement
- Becoming an Active Learner Online
- Student Policies
- Student Learning & Peer Supports
- Student ID Card Tutorial and Student ID application form
- Student Life and Athletics
- Orientation Info
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- How to make an appointment with Student Services staff
- Student Services: Education Advisors, Student Navigators, Accessibility Services, and Counselling and Wellness
- Financial Aid
- Indigenous Education Services
- International Education Services
- Student Employment Services
- Library Services
- Campus Store
- COTROnline Information
- AccessCOTR Videos – How to print my schedule, check my grades, access my student tax form, check my account, request a transcript, and apply for graduation.
- Meet the Regional Campus Teams
- Students’ Association
- Student Health and Dental Plan
- Study Abroad Opportunities
- Strategies for studying, exam preparation, time management
- Internet etiquette aka Netiquette
- Hear what students have to say
JumpStart courses are available for registered College of the Rockies Students. Check your personal email (and/or Junk email folder) for JumpStart access information.