College of the Rockies’ Contract Training and Business Development department works with industry, organizations, and businesses in Cranbrook, Kimberley, and throughout the region to provide relevant training and educational programs. The College is a certified training provider who works with some of the industry leaders to provide valuable educational and training opportunities for employers and employees.
If you are searching for individual first aid and safety training courses, visit our Continuing Education section.
• Red Cross First Aid/CPR (all levels)
• Occupational First Aid (all levels)
• St. John First Aid (all levels)
• H2S Alive
• S100 & S100A
• WHMIS & TDG (Transportation of Dangerous Goods)
• Fall Protection
• Traffic Control / Flagging
• Genie Boom
• Aerial Lift
If you are searching for individual professional development courses, visit our Continuing Education section.
• Management Training
• Project Management
• Computer Training
• Simulation Driver Training
• Leadership Programs
• Conflict Resolution
• Customer Service Training
• Grant writing
• Managing Change in the Workplace
• Service and Sales Excellence
• Training Needs Assessment
• Corporate or Community Branding
• Industry Training
• Health Care
• Provincial Government
• Economic Development
Looking for a keynote speaker for your event? We've worked with keynote speakers/entertainers such as: David Suzuki, Todd Butler, Gwynne Dyer, Janey Cruise and Judy Thomson (co-author of the Frog & Prince Network) to create memorable community events. If you are organizing an event or conference we can assist you by finding the right speaker or entertainment provider.