First Aid Training
We have been providing first aid training to individuals and businesses in the East Kootenay region for over 35 years
Your health and safety is our foremost priority during the COVID-19 pandemic. For first aid courses taking place in person, we are following all health and safety guidelines outlined by the Provincial Health Officer, the Ministry of Advanced Education, Skills, and Training and WorkSafeBC. On-campus modifications will be made to ensure safe physical distancing for students and instructors.
College of the Rockies is an accredited public institution that provides first aid training to more than 2,000 students each year. Our instructors, located throughout the College region, are front-line professionals (paramedics, safety officers) who meet all provincial and national standards. We proudly offer all of our first aid courses in appropriately equipped and professional first aid teaching facilities throughout the region.
We offer over 20 different first aid certifications and courses including:
- WorkSafe BC Occupational First Aid (OFA) Level 1, 2, 3
- Transportation Endorsement
- Red Cross First Aid/CPR (all levels)
- St. John First Aid (all levels)
- Mental Health First Aid
- Wilderness First Aid
First Aid Training That Meets Your Regulatory Needs
We are a certified First Aid training provider that works within your budget
- Get First Aid training at one of our campuses
- Choose a training time that works for your employees or call to book a class for your company
- Utilize our network of First Aid instructors and training resources