At College of the Rockies we are dedicated to finding innovative solutions to real-world challenges in our Rocky Mountain region, through community and industry partnerships with faculty and student researchers.
Here are some of the ways we typically offer research support:
- Connect you with others doing research in your area of interest (colleagues, businesses, community groups, other academic institutions)
- Identify funding opportunities in your area and assist in writing grant applications
- Coordinate logistics for research with external partners
- Provide a venue for discussion of innovative ideas and topics of interest (brainstorming sessions, networking meetings, etc.)
- Provide guidance in the application process for teaching release time for your research
- Provide guidance in the requirements of the ethics review process
If you have a need not listed here, we would be pleased to meet with you to understand your needs and to support your project.
Please note: All research involving human or animal subjects must be approved by the Research Ethics Board.