The Human Resource Development Department provides employees with quality payroll, human resource, and advisory services. Working with all employee groups at the College, we foster a positive, healthy and supportive working environment. We also help our employees chart their careers by providing access to lifelong learning opportunities.
Join our team!
- Click on the “Career Opportunities” button below
- Choose the position(s) you are interested in applying for
- Click the “Apply for this Position” button to submit your information
Note: Internal postings are only available for current College of the Rockies employees.
Our career positions fall into three distinct categories: Administrative, Faculty, and Support Staff. Faculty and Support Staff positions are governed by collective bargaining guidelines and agreements, while Administrative positions are under direct contract with the College.
Definitions of Positions:
Auxiliary – An auxiliary appointment is an on-call/as-required position. There is no guarantee of hours.
Term – A term assignment is for a specified period of time and a specified number of hours.
Regular, Full-time – A regular full-time employee works 35 hours per week for 12 consecutive months a year, every year.
Regular, Part-time – A regular part-time employee works less then 35 hours per week for 12 consecutive months a year, every year.
Why choose us?
Our culture, our people, and our lifestyle are only a few of the benefits of working at the College. Here are some of the others!
- 11 Statutory Holidays each year.
- Numerous Professional Development allowances, including opportunities for employee exchanges.
- Fully equipped fitness facility with drop-in recreation activities.
- Paid sick leave, and short/long term disability coverage.
- Support with personal challenges — both at home and at work — through the Employee & Family Assistance Program (EFAP)