Education Advising and Career Planning
Planning your education can be a challenging process, our Educational Advisors are available to answer any questions you may have, whether you are just beginning to explore your post-secondary options, selecting your courses or close to finishing your selected program.
Advisors are available to meet virtually through a Microsoft Teams appointment or by phone. Use the Book an Appointment button to schedule an appointment. You can also send any general questions to email@example.com
College of the Rockies’ Education Advising Syllabus has information on how to prepare for your advising appointment.
We can assist with:
- Career exploration
- Developing a career plan
- Choosing programs and courses
- Understanding how the post-secondary system works
- Developing a university transfer plan
- Checking you have all the courses required to complete your chosen program
- Providing you with referrals to community agencies
- Listening to your concerns about academic progress and developing strategies for success
Fortunately, if you take some time to explore different career options, you are much more likely to find a career that will be fulfilling and rewarding. An Educational Advisor can help with your career exploration, but is it very important to give yourself time to fully research different options.