An official transcript lists the courses, grades, and credentials that you have earned at College of the Rockies, at your high school, or at another post-secondary institution. Official transcripts bear the Registrar’s signature and seal and are issued, for a small fee, only upon your written request. The transcript may be sent directly to a designated employer or institution or issued to you in a sealed envelope. The transcript may be considered not valid if the envelope seal is broken.

Official Transcript Requests:

Receiving a transcript from College of the Rockies

Sending a transcript to College of the Rockies