After describing a difficult situation, the upset young adult female listens to her therapist give some advice.

Sexualized Violence Prevention and Response

You are not alone

You can access confidential assistance for a sexualized violence incident that happened on-campus or off-campus if you are:

  • A student at College of the Rockies
  • A College of the Rockies employee

You can even get help if the incident occurred before you became part of the College of the Rockies community.

You can take time to consider your options

Whether an incident of sexualized violence happened recently or long ago, you may feel that moving forward is impossible. You have options: there are many resources on campus and in our communities to support you.