University of Victoria Guaranteed Admission
About University of Victoria Guaranteed Admission
Please note: Guaranteed Admission is for current College students.
- Current College of the Rockies students can receive guaranteed admission to select programs at University of Victoria
- Spend your first 2 years studying at College of the Rockies enjoying smaller class sizes & lower tuition
- Transfer directly into the third year of your program at University of Victoria
- Receive financial awards and scholarships upon transfer
Guaranteed Admission for Current Students
Qualified College of the Rockies students are able to access guaranteed admission and course transfers to University of Victoria to complete a Bachelor degree for eligible programs of study.
|College of the Rockies||University of Victoria|
|Fine Arts||Art History and Visual Studies|
- Complete at least 24 credits (8 courses) of College of the Rockies university transfer courses.
- Have a minimum UVic GPA of 2.0 or College of the Rockies GPA of 3.0 (calculated on the most recent 24 credits)
- Students are responsible for making application to UVic and ensuring that their courses transfer to their intended program of study at the university.
- Guaranteed admission is available to both Canadian and international students. International students are responsible for confirming they are in compliance with their study or work visa.
To apply for Guaranteed Admission complete a UVIC admission request and submit your College of the Rockies transcripts to UVic Undergraduate Admissions
Current Student Application
If you are a current student at College of the Rockies, have completed 8 courses and meet GPA requirements you can apply for Guaranteed Admission to University of Victoria:
If you have any questions regarding Guaranteed Admission contact us or set up a time to speak with an Education Advisor.