University of Victoria Guaranteed Admission

About University of Victoria Guaranteed Admission

Please note: Guaranteed Admission is for current College students.

  • Current College of the Rockies students can receive guaranteed admission to select programs at University of Victoria
  • Spend your first 2 years studying at College of the Rockies enjoying smaller class sizes & lower tuition
  • Transfer directly into the third year of your program at University of Victoria
  • Receive financial awards and scholarships upon transfer

Guaranteed Admission for Current Students

Qualified College of the Rockies students are able to access guaranteed admission and course transfers to University of Victoria to complete a Bachelor degree for eligible programs of study.

College of the RockiesUniversity of Victoria
Fine ArtsArt History and Visual Studies
University ArtsHumanities
University ScienceScience
 Social Sciences

Admission Requirements:

  • Complete at least 24 credits (8 courses) of College of the Rockies university transfer courses.
  • Have a minimum UVic GPA of 2.0 or College of the Rockies GPA of 3.0 (calculated on the most recent 24 credits)


  • Students are responsible for making application to UVic and ensuring that their courses transfer to their intended program of study at the university.
  • Guaranteed admission is available to both Canadian and international students. International students are responsible for confirming they are in compliance with their study or work visa.

Next Steps:

To apply for Guaranteed Admission complete a UVIC admission request and submit your College of the Rockies transcripts to UVic Undergraduate Admissions

Current Student Application

If you are a current student at College of the Rockies, have completed 8 courses and meet GPA requirements you can apply for Guaranteed Admission to University of Victoria:

Apply for Guaranteed Admission to University of Victoria


If you have any questions regarding Guaranteed Admission contact us or set up a time to speak with an Education Advisor.