Sending a transcript to College of the Rockies

Current or Former BC High School Students

How to submit your official high school transcript:

You have two methods for sending your official high school transcript to College of the Rockies:

  • Electronic transcript through the Ministry of Education (recommended)
  • Sealed printed copy from your high school, school district, or the Ministry of Education

Why does the College recommend sending electronic transcripts?

When you make an electronic transcript request to the Ministry of Education, the College immediately receives your transcript of interim and final grades. When you complete your remaining courses, the College will immediately receive your updated transcript. This fast and convenient method ensures that your College application stays current.

Sending an Electronic Transcript

Sending a Sealed Printed Transcript

Current or Former Out-of-Province High School Students

If you are a former or current out-of-province high school student, you can order your official transcript from your high school, school district, as well as the Education Ministry/Department of your province or territory.

Provincial and Territorial Ministries and Departments of Education

Sending your Official Post-Secondary Transcript

When you request a sealed official transcript from a post-secondary institution (college, university, technical institute, etc.), please provide them with our mailing address:

Admissions, College of the Rockies
Box 8500
2700 College Way
Cranbrook, BC, V1C 5L7