International Student Forms

Complete and submit the appropriate form to College of the Rockies International Department.

If you require assistance please book an appointment with the International Department.

Application for Letter of Support to Travel to Canada

Course Change or Withdrawl Form*

Letter Request for Continuing International Students

Request for Completion Letter for Post-Graduation Work Permit Application*

Application for Graduation*

Change of Address Notification*

*You must have the Adobe Acrobat Reader® installed on your computer to view these files. If you don’t have the plugin, Get Acrobat Reader and follow the installation procedures.