Receiving a transcript from College of the Rockies

Current or Former College of the Rockies Students

How to request your transcript:

“Written request/consent” means your signature is required by one of the following methods:

  • Log into AccessCOTR to request an official transcript and pay ($5 per copy) online by credit card
  • Complete and sign a Request for Transcript form and pay the fee ($5 per copy) at the Enrolment Services office in Cranbrook or at any regional campus
  • Fax a signed letter/note marked “Attn: Student Records” with your identity: name, address, home phone number, day-time number (if different), and College of the Rockies student number (or date of birth).

Note: For security purposes, call Registration and Enrolment Services to provide your credit card number and expiry date to cover the fee ($5 per copy).