Join us for a 2 hour webinar to learn more about what the CanadaGAP Program is all about, if you need it to meet your customer requirements and how the program can help you meet regulatory requirements.
CanadaGAP is a food safety program for companies that produce, handle and broker fruits and vegetables. The program has received full Canadian government recognition, and is designed to help operations implement and maintain effective food safety procedures for their fresh produce operations.
Getting certified to the CanadaGAP program is a great way to demonstrate to your customers and regulatory agencies that your company has a system of procedures implemented in order to minimize the risk of contamination to your products.
This webinar will cover:
– An overview of the CanadaGAP program
– Benefits to having a food safety program in place
– The different types of certification options available and how to decide which one to choose
– How to get started on your programs
– An opportunity to ask questions about the program and its requirements
No Available Sessions
There are currently no available sessions for this course. Please add your name to our waitlist and we'll let you know the next time we run this course.