Explore The Village
Check out our student housing buildings!
Note: You can view more College of the Rockies spaces by clicking on the drop-down menu located on the upper left of our virtual tour video.
Located just steps from the Cranbrook main campus, you’ll be able to travel to and from classes in minutes. And with the buildings bordering the Cranbrook Community Forest, you also have easy access to recreation trails right outside your door.
The Village features a private bathroom for each student and coin-operated laundry on each floor. Two-storey buildings have a combined social/study lounge on the second floor while our three-storey buildings feature a study lounge on the top floor and a combined lounge on the second. One of our three 3-storey buildings provides accessible units.
Each living unit is equipped with:
- Full kitchen (with a fridge and a microwave)
- Coffee table
- Kitchen counter and 4 chairs
Each bedroom is equipped with:
- Single bed
- Office chair, desk, dresser and whiteboard
- Cable, telephone and internet outlets (contact local service providers for installation)
- common lounge with TV
- coin-operated Laundry facilities
Rental Rates and Fees
The Village (Buildings 1-5) Rental Rate for 2023/2024 (September – August):
- $2,400.00 Fall semester (September – December)
- $2,400.00 Winter semester (January – April)
- $2,400.00 Summer semester (May – August)
The Village (Buildings 1-5) Rental Rate for 2024/2025 (September – April):
- $2,600.00 Fall semester (September – December)
- $2,600.00 Winter semester (January – April)
- A $35 CAD non-refundable application fee is required before you are placed on a rooming list
- A $300 CAD security deposit is required and is held by Student Housing for the duration of your stay
- Fees must be paid before you arrive
Please note: We offer revised rates and payment deadlines for programs which fall outside of the standard academic semester (such as Trades programs). Please contact Student Housing Services at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.