Off-Campus Housing Options
Prefer to live off campus? Try online sources such as Kijiji and Facebook community groups, or search local property management firms.
Please note: College of the Rockies accepts no responsibility for off-campus housing. Housing found off-campus is secured at your own risk.
Living in a rental apartment:
- There are many apartment buildings within walking distance of the College
- Apartment placement is not provided by the College
- Normally it takes at least one week to secure an apartment
- Rental costs vary, depending on availability
- Most apartments are rented with no furniture so you will be required to purchase furniture, bedding and kitchen items after you arrive