Medical Insurance

Please contact the International Office for assistance in booking medical appointments.

All international students at College of the Rockies are required to have medical insurance for the duration of their program. The International Office will assist students with the following options:


British Columbia Medical Services Plan (MSP)

StudentCare Health & Dental