fits your schedule.
Slide: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
You have a busy life. Maybe you work full-time or have a family to take care of, or both. It can seem impossible to fit attending school into your already hectic schedule. We have hundreds of courses online, allowing you the opportunity to complete your studies from home.
Cooking Up A Great Career
Brandon Kennedy has always loved to cook. Looking to improve his skills, he enrolled in the Professional Cook Training program at College of the Rockies in 2001. Since his training he has had the opportunity to refine his cooking skills in a wide variety of environments. Learn more about Brandon's cooking career.
Is COTR Right for You?
We offer a comprehensive mix of vocational, trades, career technical and academic programs and services, for full-time or part-time study. Not close to one of our campuses? No problem. We have hundreds of classes you can take online.
- College Hosting ‘Repatriation as Reconciliation’ Presentation
- New Transitions to Employment Program at College of the Rockies - Creston
- College of the Rockies Volleyball Players Named CCAA National Scholars
- College of the Rockies’ Board Announces Appointment
- Former College of the Rockies Instructor Helping Out Tanzanian Project
Experience a virtual online tour of College of the Rockies - explore our campus locations, buildings, classrooms and community.