Child, Youth and Family Studies Dual Semester

The Child, Youth and Family Studies Dual Semester is being offered to high school students in School District 5, 6, or 8, who would like to get a jump-start on a career in the health and human services field.

How to Apply for the CYFS Dual Semester

Step 1

Explore the Early Childhood Educator, Education Assistant, and Human Service Worker programs.

Step 2

With support from your high school counsellor or principal, complete the CYFS Dual Semester Application package. This package includes the following forms and information sheets:

Step 3

Submit an official high school transcript to College of the Rockies.

Visit: How to send your transcript to the College

Step 4

Submit the completed application package to your high school counsellor. If approved, your application will then be given to the Regional Transition Coordinator for submission to College of the Rockies. Soon afterwards, the College will contact you via email regarding your admission status.

Winter 2023 Term Course List

And remember, we’re here to help! Faculty and staff in Cranbrook are available to help you with course selection and application support.