Audio Visual equipment, video editing and a graphics lab are available to students, faculty and staff for creating, editing or completing course related projects.
Loans are usually made for 4 hours or less, but most equipment may go out overnight, for one day, or for a weekend loan depending on the purpose of use and availability of equipment. To book audio visual equipment, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions you can contact the Circulation Desk prior to sending the email.
If you need to book an equipment orientation session, please contact the Student Helpdesk.
Equipment must be checked out 15 minutes prior to closing.
- Q2 HD Handy Video Recorders
- Panasonic AVCCAM Memory Card Camera-Recorders (large editing camera)
- GoPro Cameras
- FujiFilm Digital Camera(s)
- Document cameras
3M Overhead Projector
LCD Data Projector
- Sanyo PRO xtraX Data Projector (small)
- Sony XGA Data Projector (medium)
- Large Venue Data Projector *requires Nathon Hall‘s approval prior to booking
- Casio Data Projector (laptop style)
Mobile Carts and Rovers
- Mobile carts of 20 and 30 laptops are available for faculty and staff
- Rover Smartboards are available for faculty, staff and the Student Association
- Skype carts are available for faculty and staff
Digital Audio Recorders – H1 Handy Recorder(s)
Headphones – Noise Cancelling
- Sound 1: Event Sound System (large) *requires Nathon Hall‘s approval prior to booking
- Sound 2: Portable Sound System
- Sound 3: Portable Sound System
iClicker Audience Response Systems
- Instructor’s iClicker Base Unit (2 units available)
- Student’s iClicker (60 clickers available)
2Know! Classroom Response System
- Instructor’s Receiver
- Student’s 2Know! clicker (32 clickers available)
- Bambo Graphics Tablets
- DVD/VHS players
- Laser Pointers
- Lighting Kit
- Microfiche Reader (portable)
- Projection screens
- ROVER: Faculty Computer Workstations
- Slide Scanner – Nikon Coolscan
- Speakerphones (Jabra Puck)
- WebCam (ConfererenceCam Connect)
- Webcasting Kit
- Cables: vga, audio, etc.
- Extension cords and powerbars
- Microphones (snake, clip-on, gooseneck, wireless) and stands
- USB memory sticks
Please contact the Library’s Circulation Desk to reserve any of the equipment listed above. Students may require permission from the instructor before borrowing certain equipment. All equipment borrowed must be for course assignments.