The Library offers free use of the computer lab for students.
Computer Lab Room 131 – available whenever the College is open; accessible from hallway when the Library is closed.
College students are allocated a $30 print account at the start of each new semester. Please remember to activate your account according to the instructions located at the library printers. Once you have exhausted your print credits, see the Library Staff at the Circulation Desk to top up your print account at a cost of $0.10 per page. You can also use your print account to make photocopies.
There are four computer stations for students in the Graphics Lab. Colour printing is available, printing is $0.25 per page.
Public Access Computers
There are 2 public access computers which provide Internet access to library users. The general public may check web-based email, browse the Internet or use the Library catalogue, printing is available at $0.10 per page.
Students are encouraged to use the computers in the computer labs.
Between classes is the perfect time to get some work done. There are 4 study rooms in the Library that make the perfect study spot.
Guidelines for use
- Study rooms are available on a first-come-first-serve basis to groups of 2 – 4 students.
- Study rooms are used for group study.
- Presentation equipment and white boards are available in the study rooms.
- Maximum of 2 hours per group.
- Rooms are available during Library hours.
- See the staff at the Circulation Desk with your Student ID card to check out a study room.
- No food or snacks in the study rooms, drinks in a spill-proof container is acceptable.
The Library spaces for both ‘Silent’ and ‘Group’ study. Whichever space you choose to study, please remember to respect those studying around you and speak quietly.
Students can connect to “eduroam” (Network login required) while members of the public can connect to “COTRpublic”.